Kodak Retina IIA photography model from 1951 (Germany)
Rarity index in France: Rare
This model was manufactured between 1951 and 1954. It seems to be the evolution of type 014. It acquires a film advance lever, attachment points for a neck strap etc ... The objectives remain the same.
Composed of a decorative bulb, a Kodak steel device and a power cable equipped with a switch. This lamp is ideally suited to a table or bedside table.
Graphic and refined, the Martine Kodak is a unique model. Its minimalist design is the work of the Monsieur Lumière design studio.
Bulb: 1x decorative E27 (included)
- Couleur : Acier, cuir marron, câble noir et douille cuivrée.
- Référence : 197
- Dimensions : H 40cm / L 13cm / l 7,5cm / Câble 1,50m
- Poids total : 1,5kg
- Pour qui : Pour tous
- Univers : Intérieur
- Installation : table
On each product, you will find all the delivery solutions offered by the seller depending on the item.
Here are the possible shipping methods:
- Pick up at the workshop at 19 rue Vauban, 69006 Lyon.
- Colissimo / Relay point: We take care of the shipment. The reception time is on average 3 to 5 working days after shipment.
- Variable price if sent abroad.
Delivery in protected packaging mentioned fragile.