Maria Siva: Limited Edition: 1/1
Siva Siva photography model from 1932 - France
It was an automatic model, by releasing a lock, the flap opens, the bellows deploys and the camera is set to take a photo. A feat in the 1930s.
Composed of a low-consumption Led bulb, a Siva steel device and a power cable, this lamp ideally finds its place on a table or bedside table.
Graphic and refined, the Maria Siva is a unique model. Its minimalist design is the work of the Atelier Monsieur Lumière creation studio.
Bulb: 1x E27 Decorative Led (included)
- Color: Steel and brown leather, black cable and black socket
- Reference: 363
- Dimensions: H 40cm / L 13cm / l 7.5cm / Cable 1.50m
- Total weight: 1.9kg
- For whom: For all
- Universe: Indoor
- Installation: table
On each product, you will find all the delivery solutions offered by the seller depending on the item.
Here are the possible shipping methods:
- Hand-to-hand collection in stores (19 rue Vauban, 69006 Lyon).
- Colissimo / Relay point: We take care of the shipment. The reception time is on average 3 to 5 working days after shipment.
- Variable price if sent abroad.
Delivery in protected packaging mentioned fragile.