Césair Nettar: Limited edition: 1/1
Model photograph Zeiss Nettar from 1935 - Germany
The Nettar are to be considered as iconic Ikonta. They take up the general architecture: the most efficient lenses and shutters, luxurious materials, the latest technical improvements.
Composed of a low-consumption Led bulb, a Zeiss steel device and a power cable, this lamp ideally finds its place on a table or bedside table.
Graphic and refined, the Césair Nettar is a unique model. Its minimalist design is the work of the Atelier Monsieur Lumière creation studio.
Bulb: 1x E27 Decorative Led (included)
- Color: Steel and black leather, black cable and copper socket
- Reference: 362
- Dimensions: H 40cm / L 13cm / l 7.5cm / Cable 1.50m
- Total weight: 1.9kg
- For whom: For all
- Universe: Indoor
- Installation: table
On each product, you will find all the delivery solutions offered by the seller depending on the item.
Here are the possible shipping methods:
- Hand-to-hand collection in stores (19 rue Vauban, 69006 Lyon).
- Colissimo / Relay point: We take care of the shipment. The reception time is on average 3 to 5 working days after shipment.
- Variable price if sent abroad.
Delivery in protected packaging mentioned fragile.