Barnabé Emel: Limited Edition: 1/1
Model photograph Emel from 1940 - France
The C 96 model incorporates the main characteristics of the C 61 from 1933: i single lens and viewfinder in high position. It has a single frame rate.
The Emel C 96 will be manufactured until 1960.
Composed of a steel and wood tripod, a metal curved tubular arm and a power cable equipped with a switch. It finds its place ideally on the floor one on a table.
Graphic and refined, the Barnabé Emel is a unique model. Its minimalist design is the work of the Atelier Monsieur Lumière creation studio.
Bulb: 1x E27 Decorative Led (included)
- Couleur : Acier et lanière en cuir, câble noir et douille dorée
- Référence : 360
- Dimensions : H 60cm / L 30cm / l 30cm / Câble 1,50m
- Poids total : 1,9kg
- Pour qui : Pour tous
- Univers : Intérieur
- Installation : table
On each product, you will find all the delivery solutions offered by the seller depending on the item.
Here are the possible shipping methods:
- Hand-to-hand collection in stores (19 rue Vauban, 69006 Lyon).
- Colissimo / Relay point: We take care of the shipment. The reception time is on average 3 to 5 working days after shipment.
- Variable price if sent abroad.
Delivery in protected packaging mentioned fragile.